Hooray, you’ve successfully installed Fixel and user events are flowing in!
Now you need to create remarketing audiences from these users so they can be targeted with ads.
To create an audience for use in Taboola please follow these steps:
- Go to the Audiences tab in your Taboola Backstage
- Click on ‘New Audience’ (or select ‘Custom Audience’ from the dropdown menu)
- Change the ‘Type’ to ‘Event’
- Make sure the ‘Based on’ switch is set on ‘Active’
- Choose the High level in the event list (it will appear with your segment name)
- Click on ‘Create Audience’
Do the same for “Basic” & “Med” according to your business needs
Now that you’ve setup these audience lists you will be able to see the number of users in each list and once they reach a critical mass you can start running smarter campaigns on them.