The Fixel Winter 2019 release has arrived!
This version we focused on client-side script refactoring and the required adjustments on the server side. It’s purpose it’s to re-model the script, moving it to a more object-oriented and event-driven approach.
What’s in it for you?
- Limitless Integrations
To make Fixel even more accessible, we’ve added DOM events which opens the door to unprecedented integration potential.
- A Faster Script
We’ve upgraded our servers and script from the ground up, optimizing performance and cleaning up redundancies, leaving our script cleaner, leaner and faster than ever.
- Refined Data Points
We didn’t just refactor the script we also added parameters that make our AI smarter than ever, taking into account more data points than before.
- Improved Grading
With the improved speed and increased data points, our scoring algorithm has become even more accurate, reacting to each user with unprecedented finesse and particularity.
What do you have to do?
Nothing. Zip! If you’re a Fixel customer, you can rejoice and celebrate with enthusiasm reserved to a bar owner getting hyped up for Saint Patricks Day – we sure did. But that’s optional. On a serious note, you can read our new documentation about DOM events, to expand and use Fixel in new ways!
If your Fixel trial has ended, but you feel you need some more time to try out all this new feature goodness, contact us, we won’t leave you hanging.
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
Tech release notes
This version is focused on client-side script refactoring, and of course, required adjustments on the server side.
It’s purpose it’s to re-model the script, moving it to a more object-oriented and event-driven approach.
This will improve the accuracy of the data points we’re capturing, which will eventually give you better grades.
- We have improved the focus on the the data points that matter the most
- Cross tab browsing support
- Caching improvements to reduce response times even more
- DOM element event – integrate any platform by listening to the DOM event (read more)
- Fixed a bug where occasionally an event would be registered multiple time for a single action
- Improved responsiveness & mobile tracking
- Improved session management
- Fixed segment validation module response time
- Significantly decreased amount of requests to server & their size