Installing Fixel on your Pagewiz site is simple, but please note that not all Pagewiz sites can benefit from Fixel.
Pagewiz is a classic one-pager solution. Fixel’s algorithm is able to learn such sites, but you must take into consideration that short one-pagers site will not provide enough data points for the algorithm’s learning.
i.e. a single fold landing page won’t benefit from Fixel in any way
A longer page, with several folds, a clickable FAQ section and a product video (for example) – would indeed be something worth using Fixel with.
Installing Fixel on Pagewiz
- Log into your Fixel account at my.fixel.ai
- Create a new segment using the Code Snippet/Manual Installation option
- In your Pagewiz account, navigate to the page you want to add Fixel to
- Navigate to Page Settings > Scripts & Styles > JS > Add a new script
- Name your script and select where on the page you want to inject it
(for optimal results we recommend selecting the ‘Body)
- Paste in the Fixel snippet and click “Apply”.
And voilà, you’re ready to build your smart audiences!