Installation using the Fixel WordPress Plugin
We’ve developed a WordPress plugin to help you install Fixel. To install it follow these steps:
- In your WordPress dashboard, hover on ‘Plugins’ and click on ‘Add new’
- In the search bar enter ‘Fixel’.
- Click on ‘Install’, to install the Fixel Plugin
- After the installation, click on ‘Activate’
- Click on the ‘Fixel’ menu Icon on your dashboard
- If have already created a fixel segment on my.fixel.ai paste the Segment ID here and click ‘Save’
- If you haven’t created a Fixel Segment, go to my.fixel.ai to create one.
- Sign up with Google or by entering your first and last name, email and a preferred password
- Create a Segment by following our ‘Guided creation‘
- Copy the ID of your newly created segment
- Go back to your WordPress site
- Click on the Fixel dashboard Icon
- Enter your copied segment ID
Fixel will take 500± sessions and about 24 hours to calculate a unique model for your website. After the calculation phase is done, you’ll start seeing Fixel events in your ad platforms.
How do I use Fixel?
Using Fixel is very simple. Our WordPress plugin works out of the box with Google Ads and Facebook Ads, with no further setup required. Here are a few articles to help you get started.