Installation using the Fixel WordPress Plugin
We’ve developed a WordPress plugin to help you install Fixel. To install it follow these steps:
- In your WordPress dashboard, hover on ‘Plugins’ and click on ‘Add new’
- In the search bar enter ‘Fixel’.
- Click on ‘Install’, to install the Fixel Plugin
- After the installation, click on ‘Activate’
- Click on the ‘Fixel’ menu Icon on your dashboard
- Log into your Fixel account or create a new account
- After signing in, you can select which ad platforms to integrate with (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Ads etc.)
Fixel will take 500± sessions and about 24 hours to calculate a unique model for your website. After the calculation phase is done, you’ll start seeing Fixel events in your ad platforms.
How do I use Fixel?
Using Fixel is very simple. Our WordPress plugin works out of the box with Google Ads and Facebook Ads, with no further setup required. Here are a few articles to help you get started.