Understanding the purchase intent of visitors who haven’t added a product to cart, is a task that requires considerable analysis. Fixel performs this behind the scenes and delivers a simple engagement metric that any marketer can use, directly into the ad platform.
A great approach for eCommerce businesses is to target visitors with high purchase intent. An example of this is targeting highly engaged visitors who viewed a product page. In this scenario, the product page that the user viewed tells what they’re interested in, while their high level of engagement signals their purchase intent.
- Expands dynamic retargeting beyond traditional Add to Cart users
- Comparable behavior and performance from a larger, previously untapped, audience
How to do it
- Go to my.fixel.ai and create a segment. Here’s a guide to help you Get Started.
- Create a Fixel High Audience in Google Analytics
- Log into your Google Analytics account
- Navigate to the relevant Account and Property
- Go to the Admin section
- On the Property level, open the ‘Audience Definitions – Audiences’ section
- Click the ‘+New Audience’ button
- Verify that the selected View is correct under ‘Audience source’
- Under ‘Audience definition’ click on ‘Create new’
- Choose ‘Advanced – Conditions’
- Select ‘Event Action’
- Select ‘Exactly matches’
- Enter ‘High’ (use exact case)
- Click ‘Apply’
- Name your audience with a memorable name, e.g ‘Fixel highly engaged users’
- Build a Dynamic remarketing Audience in Google Ads