Hooray, you’ve successfully installed Fixel and user events are flowing in!
Now you need to create remarketing audiences from these users so they can be targeted with ads.
To create an audience for use in LinkedIn please follow these steps:
- In your LinkedIn Ads account, go to “Account Assets – Matched Audiences”
- Click on “Create an audience”
- Name your audience, e.g. “Fixel Basic”
- Set the URL matching to “have URLSs that contain the specific text” and insert the URL you want to capture
The default Fixel events will trigger as: fixel-basic, fixel-med and fixel-high
If you are using our free LinkedIn segmentation tool, this is where you insert the URL you want to capture
- Save and repeat as needed for each engagement segment